Time For A Wardrobe Spring Clean?
Now that we’re all at home for the foreseeable future, you may be thinking about getting around to those domestic jobs you’ve put on the long finger. This should include delving into your wardrobe and sorting it out once and for all. Here’s our guide to good wardrobe management!
- Time – allow at least 2 hours!
- Preparation – clean bags and a couple of sacks
- Clean – empty wardrobe for a good clean
- Sort – the most important step!
- Re-hang clothes you wear in order to suit
- Bag clothes not work and take to a charity shop when they re-open
- Throw nothing away – recycle or donate
- Pair unwanted shoes
- Set aside ‘clothes for repair’
- Question whether unworn garments be altered
- Restore – take clothes for repair/alteration to your nearest The Zip Yard store when we re-open.